Bug fix

>From ganesh%bliss@CS.UTAH.EDU Wed Jun 13 07:32:25 1990
>To: siglisp%kurims.kurims.kyoto-u.junet%utokyo-relay.CSNET@RELAY.CS.NET
>Subject: possible kcl bug

>Dear Schetler/Yuasa,

>I've copied and made AKCL (and also filed a KCL licence agreement).
>The following is probably a KCL bug, but since I don't have any "virgin"
>KCL handy, I could not try it on KCL. Hence I am mailing this to Schetler
>and to Yuasa of siglisp. Bugs relate to 0/0.

There was a bug in the definition of the C function make_ratio in file
c/number.c.  To fix the bug, change the order of

	if (number_zerop(num))
		return(small_fixnum(0));
	if (number_zerop(den))
		FEerror("Zero denominator.", 0);

in the definition of make_ratio.  The correct order is:

	if (number_zerop(den))
		FEerror("Zero denominator.", 0);
	if (number_zerop(num))
		return(small_fixnum(0));