SUN OS 4.1

William Shelter,

Are there any known problems with running AKCL on SPARC stations
under OS 4.1.  We have been running successfully under 4.0.x
for about a year now.  Recently we have been noticing a slow
down in performance when running under OS 4.1 after approximately
four hours (our application is large).  After checking the process
we noticed our image size growing apparently without bound.
The 'room' command indicated that the contiguous space was
continually increasing.  We are running and older version of AKCL
(1.222) so I am hoping there have been some enhancements that have
addressed this problem.

Bruce Westergren