Re: akcl on an Encore multimax

Regarding akcl on an Encore multimax; jkg@ux.acs.umn.edu adds:

> Is there support for the installation on our multimax? In the past, we
> were given the dynamic loading code in object form - are there mods now
> that would handle NS32k support?
> Thanks.

The dynamic loading code itself (i.e. dynload) is shipped with your
Multimax in /usr/lib/libld.a.  Please read the dynload manpage.

In the past I've distributed patches to get AKCL to use dynload.
Unfortunately the last was for AKCL version 1.186...  More recent
attempts ran into GC problems and lack of time on my part.