[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
"~/file" seems to be broken in akcl.1-600
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: "~/file" seems to be broken in akcl.1-600
- From: Probert <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 91 23:10:45 PDT
- Posted-date: Fri, 13 Sep 91 23:10:45 PDT
In Version 1-600 of AKCL:
> (probe-file "~/tmp")
Error: Can't expand pathname ~/tmp
Fast links are on: do (use-fast-links nil) for debugging
Error signalled by PROBE-FILE.
Broken at PROBE-FILE. Type :H for Help.
I thought this had been fixed in an earlier version. Is it