\begin{include}
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 91 13:00:32 PDT
From: Probert <probert%cs@hub.ucsb.edu>
Posted-Date: Sat, 14 Sep 91 13:00:32 PDT
To: kcl@CLI.COM
Subject: RE:  "~/file" seems to be broken in akcl.1-600

Earlier today I sent mail about  "~/file" being broken
in akcl.1-600.

I looked through the source and discovered the obvious error in unixfsys.c
at line 203.

     pwent = (n==1 ? getpwuid(getpwuid(getuid())) : getpwnam(name));

should be

     pwent = (n==1 ?          getpwuid(getuid())  : getpwnam(name));

--
Dave Probert
probert@cs.ucsb.edu

Tom