Re: AKCL Documentation

>>>>> On Mon, 20 Jan 92 15:08:45 EST, btf64@cas.org (Bernie French) said:

Bernie> Hi,
Hello.

Bernie>     I ftp'd a copy of AKCL (which I have registered) and the readme
Bernie> file mentioned that implementation details on the use of AKCL could by
Bernie> found in "Kyto Common Lisp Report" by Taiichi Yuasa and Masami Hagiya.
Bernie> The file gave an address for Teikoku Insatsu Inc. where the
Bernie> documentation could be obtained.  I was wondering is there anywhere in
Bernie> the USA one could get this documentation?

The documentation for AKCL can be found on rascal.ics.utexas.edu:pub.  I
believe the file name is kcl-report.tex.Z .  I have a PostScript version if
you don't have LaTeX.

Tom
--
                 \        Systems Programmer --- EMBA Computer Facilty
Thomas Emerson    \      University of Vermont, Burlington VT 05405 USA