RE: RE: Problem with shadow

I should have said:

	Also, USE-PACKAGE must be modified.  The current USE-
	PACKAGE signals an error if there is a symbol that
		1. is present in the USEing package,
		2. has the same name as an external symbol
		   in the USEd package, and
		3. is not in the shadowing symbols list of the
		   USEing package.

>The actual change in the code seems to be to add code that checks
>the shadowing symbols list of the USEing package:

My patch code for the C function use_package in file
c/symbol.d works as you are expecting.

This time, I am getting confused.

-- Taiichi