headers ...

Two questions:

1) Is there any specific reason (besides space) why the C files
produced by the compiler don't include the whole "include.h" (either directly
or indirectly)?  I ran into several occasions that I had to grab (and grep)
pieces from various files under $(AKCLDIR)/h when writing C funs (eg, the
smmode defn).  I'd prefer an easier and safer (w.r.t. upward compatibility)
approach.

2) Now that 386bsd 0.1 is out, is there plan to release a 386bsd port
soon?

Thanks.

Wei Jen Yeh
Department of Computer Sciences