RE: run-program in kcl

I know about the init.lsp file, but there are a lot of problems with it. First
of all, it is not graceful (at the very least). Secondly, I am invoking kcl
remotely, ie. by using rsh. And I could be invoking it for different purposes
at different times. Each time I may want a different file to be loaded. If I
have a init.lsp file, it will always load the same file and I won't have any
control. So that's my problem.

ttfn
	-Tush.

And any fool knows a dog needs a home, A shelter from pigs on the wing.
        -Roger Waters
email : saxena@cs.albany.edu                        Computer Science Department
Phone : 518-442-3388				    SUNY Albany
Tushar Saxena					    Albany NY 12222 (USA)