adding stuff to saved_kcl

Is there a simple way to add files to be loaded into the AKCL system during
building of saved_kcl?

I have a few files which I always want to be in my system, such as
defpackage, and I think that loading them at build time, rather than
dumping a snapshot would cost less space.

I was trying to add my files similar to sys_kcl.c, but I could not figure
out how to get the modified file compiled.

Any hints?

Thanks, Thomas.

Note: The address below is valid until Jan 15, 1993.

| Thomas Weigert                 |                                 |
| Machine Inference Section      |                                 |
| Electrotechnical Laboratory    |                                 |
| Umezono 1-1-4, Tukuba-shi      | weigert@{mcs.anl.gov,etl.go.jp} |
| Ibaraki 305, Japan             | +81-298-58-5918 (phone+fax)     |