Installing KCL

Hi.
 I'm having trouble installing KCL on a Sun3/60 running SunOS 4.1. After
running unixport/makefile, the system tells me defmacro.o has a "bad secondary
number." I noticed a line in the lsp/makefile that appended data files at the
end of the compiled object files. When I removed the line, the program compiled
fine, but the system could not run KCL. Obviously, this was not a solution, but
at least, I can tell you what's causing the problem.

 If you have any suggestions, could you please mail me?
I'm eager to see what this baby can do.

   Thank you very much,
      Ali