Fast Modular Arithmetic Package.

I would like to do very fast modular arithmetic like adding 2 numbers modulo
another prime p or multiplying two numbers modulo a prime p and dividing two
numbers modulo a prime p. Does anyone have a package so that I can do this
very fast in KCL? Currently I have written some very naive functions for doing
this. I need something that is very fast. If you have the chinese remainder
theorem implementation for integers too then that is still better!

Thanks in advance.

	- Tushar

email : saxena@cs.albany.edu                        Computer Science Department
Phone : 518-442-3388				    SUNY Albany
Tushar Saxena					    Albany NY 12222 (USA)