Re: LISP machine diamonds

Firstly, I do not mean anything that I say as a "slur".  If anyone takes
it as such I appologize for the miswording (or misreading).

You have a point in the richness arguement.  Although I think that you
will find less reinvention of wheels than you think (perhaps some
betterment).

Also, I assumed that the NIL people were being careful in their design
I just wanted to be sure that they were taking precautions that do not
permit their carefully molded ball of mud to go back to any sloppiness
that it might have picked up over the years.

Although I have not experienced a LISP machine it sounds to be a very
well designed system.  NIL will, of course, follow suit in this regard.
Who knows, maybe we will end up with a diamond after all.