Re: is it sensible to think of an extended address Lisp for the DEC-20?

I think the problem is that everybody is so busy of shiny new toys that
they are disdainful of our old workhorse.  The PDP-10 has this problem
that it has a reasonable machine architecture, so reasonable in fact
that it is a delight to program in its assembly language.  For this and
this alone, it and 15 years of software are being condemned to the scrap
heap by those who would rather run 6 user UNIX systems on multi-megabyte
VAXen.  Arguments about the address space are silly; extended addressing
fixes all this.

I certainly support the idea of an extended addressing LISP.

-- Mark