Re: is it sensible to think of an extended address Lisp for the DEC-20?

I am basically in agreement with Guy Steele's discouraging comments.  However,
you might contact Cordell Green at SCI.  He and some SRI people were the only
ones I know who were interested in extended-address Lisps for the DEC10/20.
(Actually, he was interested in it as one alternative; another was to put
ByteLisp, the PARC large-address-space Interlisp implementation, on the Foonly
machines using special microcode.)