Re: (more) problems with (STATUS FEATURES)

    Date: 23 Nov 1980 16:20:43-PST
    From: CSVAX.jkf at Berkeley

    How do you propose that (STATUS DIALECT) be accessed with ... sharp sign...
-----
I don't. We are finding, as I am sure you are aware, that too much #+ and #-
can make code unintelligible. I don't propose to add more hooks into the
#-mechanism for abbreviating this idea -- at least not until we've played
with it in vanilla code for a while. Right now I am just concerned in making
the dialect, etc. being determinable at all in any straightforward way.