Re: George, take a float until your hat walks.

GJC, putting the file-plist info into LISP forms that go inside the file is
obviously bogus, because this information is not at all specific to LISP files.
TEXT files, MACSYMA files, etc, all want a file PLIST, and it is nonsense to
demand that TEXT and MACSYMA files have LISP-format information in them.  And
the question "Tell me why the LISP environment isn't adaquate to contain this
information" is like asking "Why have files, can't we just keep everything in
ZWEI buffers?".