 lisp-forum
    Date: 15 Oct 1980 2140-PDT
    From: Ted Anderson <OTA at SU-AI>

    I have moved the files Tom Boyle has mentioned to SAIL.
    You can FTP them from there without an account.  The
    files are called sine.stf, sine1.stf, sine2.stf
    ... sine6.stf.  That last one contains a summary
    of the system organization and should probably be looked
    at first.  Let me know if you have any trouble
    getting the files or questions about the stuff once you get them.

       Yours,
       Ted