GENSYM/GENTEMP/GENLOCAL

I see, the actual bug is in faslap or fasload.  Why not fix it there?  The
Lisp machine's fasdump/fasload currently do not preserve uninternedness of
symbols; this could be fixed with a 1-line change and I'm reasonably
confident that it would not break anything.

It's probably reasonable to have a better version of GENSYM that makes more
mnemonic (trackable to their source) names.  I would be amenable either to
changing the ridiculous thing that GENSYM does with its optional arguments
now, or to adding one new function and regarding GENSYM as obsolete.

Whatever is done to resolve this problem should be put into Common Lisp
so the problem doesn't have to be solved again and again in the future.