[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
new Interlisp-10 loadup
- To: "@[parc-maxc]<netlisp>InterlispSites.dl"
- Subject: new Interlisp-10 loadup
- From: Masinter at PARC-MAXC
- Date: Fri, 22 May 1981 17:37:54 -7000
- Date: 22 May 1981 17:38 PDT
- Cc: LispCore^, DHARE@SRI-CSL
- Reply-to: Masinter
There is a new loadup on [parc-maxc]<netlisp>netlisp.sav;142
Fixes problem reported by several sites with HPRINT on hash arrays.
This release also fixes a minor problem HOSTNUMBER on hosts
with high imp numbers. HOSTNUMBER() returns a number in
accordance with the new 96-bit leader standard.
(HOSTNUMBER fixes courtesy Wilber@SRI-AI.)
In the past, it was usually the case that Interlisp-10 loadups were
tested at PARC for at least a few weeks before releasing a Netlisp.
However, our Interlisp-10 usage has been diminishing. Thus, this
system is relatively untested; you should proceed with caution
(e.g., release the system at first only to your pioneers.)