new COMP & .COM on <NEWLISP> fixing handling of constants

Daryle--

I went in to look at what was going on and wound up fixing the problem
in the PDP-10 compiler. It is now the case if you say

(CONSTANTS (VAL1 (PLUS 1 2))(VAL2 (STKNTH 0 T)]

that VAL1 will compile as 3, and compiling VAL2 will complain.

I think it could be fixed so that VAL2 would compile as if you had said
(CONSTANT (STKNTH 0 T)), but that would require even more major surgery.

I also fixed what appeared to be a bug in that there was a (CADR (QUOPP --))
in one of the functions which was obviously wrong (QUOPP not returning a
list).

Larry