Interlisp Manual Revision -- request for comments

Greetings!

We am working on a completely new version of the Interlisp reference
manual.  We are updating the text, rewriting and extending some of
the sections, changing the manual's overall organization, and reformatting
the entire manual. I am coordinating this effort.

If you (or any of your users) have online files of manual errors or other
material, I would greatly appreciate it you could send them to me.

Thank you for your assistance.

Michael Sannella
<Sannella.pa@parc-maxc>