Re: FRPLNODE2

You might even want to get into the loop of making up the 'small lisp' yourself
(I believe the MYCIN people regularly load up their own lisp system starting
with the system files from PARC; you might even arrange with Bill van Melle to
share the disk space somehow).

Bill is familiar with the proceedure. What you need to do is to start with
[parc-maxc2]<netlisp>loadup.sav, have all of the needed .COM files around (for
the files which are on SYSFILES inside CARHART.SAV which are not in
SYSFILES in LOADUP.SAV; I don't know what they are), and then say

LOADUP((names of those files))
MAKESYS(CARHART.SAV;version number).

I think the files that you need for CARHART lisp include
DATATYPE.COM, MAC.COM, BREAK.COM, HELPDL.COM, ADVISE.COM,
although I am sure there are more (which you can find out by comparing the
values of SYSFILES).

Larry

(p.s. I will fix the compiler so that it doesn't generate FRPLNODE2's in the
future).