[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Documentation for SetAlink, etc
- To: bobrow at PARC-MAXC
- Subject: Re: Documentation for SetAlink, etc
- From: LEWIS at BBN-TENEXD
- Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1978 12:27:03 -7000
- Date: 18 Oct 1978 1504-EDT
- Cc: HARTLEY, Teitelman at PARC-MAXC, lisp at PARC-MAXC
- In-reply-to: Your message of October 18, 1978
- Sender: LEWIS at BBN-TENEXD
(1) set a/c link does not generate an error when attempting to create
a circular structure. They just return NIL.
(2) if alink and clink are really provided, they should have macros
that expand into the stknth forms.