Re: a question about versions

My research group (working on natural language processing) at MIT
Project Athena hopes to start using Lucid within the next few months.
Since Athena has been involved in the development of X, and since my
group plans to use the X window system to build its user interface, I
expect that we will develop our own Lucid interface to X if none is
otherwise available.  This will probably be distributed freely when it
is developed -- however, work on it hasn't even been started yet!

					--SAM