intercepting undefined function errors

We are running Beta Version 2.00 on the Apollo.

As you may know, MACSYMA has long had an "autoload" feature
whereby an "undefined function" may have an AUTOLOAD property
which indicates a file which contains the function's definition.
The file is loaded when a call to the undefined function is
attempted.  (This scheme was very useful in the days of limited
address space.  It is still used to autoload a few "share" files.)

To make it work under Lucid, we need a way to intercept
undefined function errors.  (It would be interesting if Lucid had
an autoload capability as did Maclisp, but I'm not expecting that.)
We are willing to intercept all errors if need be as long as we can
detect which error we've got, handle those we can, and decline to
handle the others.

I cannot find the capability I need in the Lucid documentation.
Can someone tell me if there is a way to do what I want in Lucid?

Also, is there a mailing list for asking questions like this
directly of Lucid Inc.?