[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
I#<880919-39927>: Confirmation of [ Ignoring control-F's in Lisp source files]
- To: Chris Lindblad <email@example.com>
- Subject: I#<880919-39927>: Confirmation of [ Ignoring control-F's in Lisp source files]
- From: WSC System Manager <VT-Server@vermithrax.sch.symbolics.com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Sep 88 15:58 PDT
- Cc: CR-STATUS@vermithrax.sch.symbolics.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Lucites@wheaties.ai.mit.edu, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <19880919225654.5.CJL@OTIS.AI.MIT.EDU>
- Reply-to: Customer-Reports@vermithrax.sch.symbolics.com
This message has been assigned incident number I#<880919-39927>.
Please use this number in your subject line when submitting additional
messages relating to this incident.
This message has been automatically generated to confirm that your message
has been received by Symbolics Software Services. In order to be able to
address the most critical situations expediently, in future messages please
indicate the urgency of this message on a 5-level scale of importance --
(1) Critical: (No further progress can be made until problem is resolved.)
(2) Important: (Work can proceed, however answer or workaround is needed.)
(3) Informational: (Request for information or explanation is required.)
(4) Bug-report (No immediate response is expected).
(5) Feature Request: (No immediate response is expected).
This will help us to prioritize the messages that we receive, and quicken the
response to the messages that are most important to you.