[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: intro material
- To: Gregor J. Kiczales <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: intro material
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Wed, 9 May 90 15:50 EDT
- Cc: mop.pa@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: <19900509193801.0.GREGOR@SPIFF.parc.xerox.com>
- Line-fold: No
Date: Wed, 9 May 90 12:38 PDT
From: Gregor J. Kiczales <email@example.com>
This is not a complete response to your message. I am only responding
to fix a glaring editing I made which you pointed out.
In each definition, insert the clause:
"and for that set of arguments M2 is more specific than M1;"
OK. Somewhere in our comments it says why that doesn't quite work, don't