Re: Moon's comments on Draft 11

   Date: 	Thu, 1 Nov 1990 07:49:00 PST
   From: Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM

   My objection is to STANDARD-METHOD being used for two distinct purposes:
   as the default class of methods for DEFMETHOD, and as the superclass of
   several other classes.  These purposes are distinct and should be served
   by separate classes.

Yes, this is a problem.  I favor the first solution.  Trying to get the
second solution to work would involve coming up with a name for the new
interposed class.  That leads very quickly, at least in my mind, to a
reexamination of all the names we are using so far.