Progress

I have the history section checked out. What I'm trying to do with it
is to outline briefly what the various roots of CL contributed, and
to give an idea of the family tree of Lisp. I hope that I use
about the same space. I'm 1/2 done with this rewrite.

As I mentioned to KC earlier, my schedule until April 26 is pretty
bad (180 OOPSLA papers to read). After that, I plan to devote almost
all of my time to the draft. I think Steele's schedule has a similar
shape.

			-rpg-