From: sandra%defun@cs.utah.edu (Sandra J Loosemore)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 89 18:38:05 MDT
Subject: new cleanups
To: masinter.pa

Is the cleanup committee still in business?  I'd like to open a new
issue to clarify what *EVALHOOK* is supposed to do in compiled-only
implementations, having just run into the problem while writing a new
evaluator.  (CLtL just says it's "relatively useless", whatever that
means.)  I'm not sure if this issue falls in the domain of cleanup or
compiler -- I you think I ought to handle it in compiler I'll send
it there.

-Sandra
-------