Glossary

I am about 1/2 finished with the glossary. So far I have made only
1 substantial change, which is to eliminate the term `entity'. However,
I have not, I think, changed any of the definitions that followed from it -
I merely folded in the terms where they belong.

I think that if Moon needs the term `entity' for 4.1, he can locally define
it, which is what Steele did with it.

I am working with the mass of Pitman's comments and Moon's responses, answering
question posed to me. I am adopting Pitman's proposal for dictionary-like
presentation a little more than Kathy did. I hope to be done in a day or
two (this is really tough slogging).

			-rpg-