Please read

Following is a summary of where we are on 6/15/89. Following that is a
proposed way to present what we have done at the meeting. Later today
or Monday you will receive the source for the slides for review.

Sections that are "done":
1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 2.1, 2.2, 5.1, Glossary, macros, the-evaluator

Sections that are "almost done":
4.1, 4.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5

Sections left to be reviewed:

Masinter: 3.1-3.4, 5.2-5.4, PREDICATES, STRINGS, SEQUENCES, LISTS, NUMBERS,
IO, STREAMS, FILE-SYSTEM-INTERFACE, CONTROL-STRUCTURE, PROGRAM-STRUCTURE,
MISCELLANEOUS-FEATURES

RPG - 6.1, CLOS

GLS - STRUCTURES, SYMBOLS, HASHTABLES, ARRAYS, TYPES, DECLARATIONS

Moon -  ERRORS, PACKAGES, CHARACTERS

For the meeting:

- Vote on CONFORMANCE-POSITION.
- Introduce a road-map to the standard.
- Outline the high points of the meaty sections that we've finished.
These include 2.2, 5.1, and the Glossary.
- Outline the high points of 4.1 and 4.2.
- Explain the schedule we're working towards. This includes an explanation
of what we plan to give to ISO and when, when we plan to send the complete
standard to X3J13, when we plan to complete collecting comments from X3J13,
and when we plan to call for a vote to send the document to public review.

I will create slides for these topics for your review before next Thursday.
I will present the information during our time slot unless any of you feel that
a section or part of a section will be sufficiently controversial that it
needs to be presented by the person who did the review/rewrite. (Examples
include 4.2 and 5.1).

kathy