4.2

I am completing my second draft of 4.2 (compilation). I feel pretty
uncertain about it. The more I worked on the original, the more it
seemed to leave unsaid or implied. I've tried to fill in those unsaid
things, but I fear I said to much or too little or simply mistakes.
But, I didn't increase its length!  I will have Dussud and Benson
review it, but I think you folks will have to look at it (I will
netmail it before friday so you can bring it on the plane).

			-rpg-