Committee membership

I think it is time that we move the discussion of committee membership
to the ISO mailing list.  We need some input from Mathis on the
international issues, and I think that both he and Squires are probably
wondering what we're up to.

If the rest of you agree, I will compose a message to CL-ISO summarizing
our discussions so far.

I have opened up some correspondence with Chailloux about what he really
wants to do in the way of a subset and why, and also sounding him out on
whether he thinks the subset stuff should be done by a separate
committee.  I haven't received his reply on this yet.

-- Scott