McCarthy

Well, a strategy committee with

Mathis
Squires
Ohlander
McCarthy
Steele
Gabriel

sounds fine to me, especially if it is assumed that the first three do
all the dirty work and the last three keep them honest.  Such a
committee could be "sold" to the world, I think, without raising the
spectre of repesentation by various companies.  The credentials of each
are obvious: Mathis is the Convenor, Squires represents DARPA, Ohlander
is in charge of the service organization, McCarthy is God, Steele wrote
(and controls) the book, and Gabriel has organized all the meetings so
far.  Who could object?

-- Scott