re: Question about Common Lisp

While I might have a technical idea from time to time about what should be
in Common Lisp, I never followed the detailed discussions in the mailing
list.  Therefore, I don't want to be on the Technical Committee.  I am
willing to be on the Strategic Committee provided it meets at least once
but not too often (or at least I don't always have to attend)
and provided you and Guy are also on it.