ISO Commitee Membership

    Date: 07 Jan 86  0944 PST
    From: Dick Gabriel <RPG at SU-AI.ARPA>
    To:   jar at MIT-MC.ARPA
    Re:   ISO Commitee Membership

    It is almost certain that you will be asked to serve on the Common Lisp
    ISO committee. If you would decline, we would want to think hard about a
    substitute for you, and perhaps the identity of the qualified candidates
    would force us to alter the rest of the committee to keep a reasonable
    balance.

    Therefore, we would like to know that if the committee we name is
    asked, it will serve; and we would like to know this before we name the
    committee. As I mentioned, almost all the work will be by netmail,
    with only a couple of face-to-face meetings, perhaps 1 a year.

After a certain amount of internal agonizing, I have determined that the
answer is that if asked to serve, I would not decline.

Jonathan