Standard for Common LISP

Yes there still is a Bob Mathis on the net.

I have met with Cathy Kachurik of X3 about setting up an American
National committee for Common LISP under them.  That seems to  be
the  best way to go.  It appears that it will eventually be known
as X3J13, but we can make that lucky.

Steve Squires, Scott Fahlman, and I  talked  yesterday  and  feel
that  a  January  meeting is not necessary.  I have some notes on
planning that I will send to each of you.  A February meeting  is
possible if you think we need one.

Other  messages  will  follow in the next couple of days.  If you
ever want to call me: (703)425-5923.

Bob Mathis