Bawden

Bawden's reservations appear similar to those expressed by Griss and by myself.
I'd be surprised if any member of the committee does not hold similar reservations
at this point about the possibility of it demanding more time than they are able
to give, and about the possibility of it being as much of a waste of time as the
Common-Lisp mailing list has been for the last couple of years.

This suggests that we should get on with sending out the announcement, with Bawden's
name included.