X3J13 list

A note of further explanation about the mailing list for X3J13
information.  As we progress on the standard, we will be keeping
everyone in the community informed through the common net mail
address "common-lisp at su-ai" but some people have been writing
and phoning me which gives me the indication that they do not
follow those common mailing lists too closely.  Also we have some
specific people we have mentioned X3J13 to.  I don't want a list
of everybody you can think of, just those few (probably very few)
that you want to definitely make sure get a special note.

-- Bob