[no subject]

-AN INCLINED LUMBAGO IS STRONGLY INDICATED-

possible slot names and their backpointers.  In addition to the below,
there are, CLASS (value either ALG, DATA, or PRED) which indicates
the general type of the component.  FTYPE which futher specifies the CLASS
If CLASS=ALG, then FTYPE can be SEQ, LOOP, COND, CASE, INPUT, OUTPUT etc
IF CLASS= DATA then FTYPE can be SET, ATOM, STRING, PLEX etc
IF CLASS=PRED, there is no FTYPE slot, but there is DEF slot which
holds the definition of the predicate.

The sematics for these can be found in T5[T,JJ] PAGE 3, LINE 73+
(the names in t5 are slightly different (eg EXITTEST â?? EXIT-TEST)
the ones below are from the program)

                       ((CASES CASEOF)
                      	(ARG1 ARG1OF)
                      	(ARG2 ARG2OF)
			(PARTS PARTOF)
			(ARGS ARGOF)
			(SETMEMBER SETMEMBEROF)
			(EXITTEST EXITTESTOF)
			(IARG IARGOF)
			(MEMBERS MEMBEROF)
			(SUBSETS SUBSETOF)
			(INSTANCEOF INSTANCE)
			(LABELOF LABEL)
			(STEPS STEPOF)
			(ELEMENT ELEMENTOF)
			(NAME NAMEOF)
			(TEST-RESULT TEST-RESULTOF)
			(HAS-PROPERTY PROPERTY-OF)))

Current Question list.  (will be expanded I handle different kinds of
dialogues and when the Dialogue expert gets around to asking stuff
like "what would you like to talk to about next"

X is a random component.  Sometimes the question type places constraints
on X, eg, (PROMPT X) implies X is an INPUT component.

(STRUCTURE X)
(NAME X)
(I-VALUE X)   "WHAT IS THE INITIAL VALUE OF X"
(ARGS X)      "WHAT ARE THE ARGUMENTS OF X"
(PROMPT X)    "WHAT IS THE PROMPT OF X"
(FORMAT X)    refers to output format
(ELEMENT X)   What are the elements of X
(PROGRAM-TYPE X) DOES X HAVE A SPECIAL PROGRAM TYPE
(DEFINITION X)  refers to the defintion of a predicate X
(DESCRIBE X)
(VERIFY DONE)  "ARE WE FINISHED" IE END OF DIALOGUE QUESTION
GO-ON 	      "GO ON"; asked if user responds no to (VERIFY DONE)
(EXITTEST X)

I think this is all there is now, but...

Some questions can be preceeded by MODAL eg. (MODAL (PROMPT X))
which means the question should be phrased as "Should there be a prompt
for X" as opposed to "What is the prompt for X".

// 7 //