psi

I received final word from Stanford that I won't get a tenure offer.
This means I'll be leaving sometime between now and September 1979.
I don't know when and where I'll go, yet, but I intend to facilitate
each student's graduating within a reasonable time frame, with adequate
financial,computer, and advising support provided. So don't worry.
PSI will live on, and the book is still the next step after we complete
our current set of dialogues.
Cordell
p.s. Believe it or not there has been a grass-roots movements for weekly
meetings on Psi, to discuss research problems and progress. I'm in favor.
How are wednesdays?

// 40 //