New bit instructions

I propose we add some bit manipulation instructions.
Henceforth a string of bits will be known as a "bag".

Instruction	Description

BAGBYTER	BAG to BYTE Reversed
HANDBAG		5 digit no. â?? BAG
MAILBAG		Message processing instruction
SCUMBAG		Scalar unsigned multiply to bag
HUMBAG		Seasonal use only (usually follows branch-and-hang)
PAPERBAG	Dump bag to LPT
BARFBAG		Symbolic debagger
BAGBOY		Call for manual intervention
BAGEL		Annular rotate
GRABBAG		Generate random bitstring
GARBAGE		Apply Rivest encryption to bag
BAGGAGE		Return half-life of bag
CRIBBAGE	Play with bag
BAGPIPE		Interlock bag processor pipeline
SANDBAG		Check bag range and raise number of bits
FEEDBAG		Block input to bag
MOVMBAG		Move many bags
OVERBAG		Test for bag overflow condition

Sample program showing high-level extensions to PASCAL to access
these instructions:

program BAGGIT;
var GREEN, RED :  bag;
bagin
while BAG <> EMPTY do
    with BAG do
	bagin
	BYTE(BAG);
	EAT(BAGEL);
	for ITS in BAG do
	    let CAT = OUT(BAG);
	bagend;
cobagin
    bag1: while true do REBAG(BAG1);
    bag2: do DEBAG(BAG1) until HELL_FREEZES_OVER_
cobagend;
bagend.

Due to the extreme importance of these new instructions, the S-1 processor
is hereby renamed the BAG-1.  The assembler and simulator will of course
be called BAGASM and BAGSIM.  The operating system will be known as BAGOS.
The BAG-1 mark II memory will be constructed exclusively from 64K heavy-
duty bags, with double-bag detection and single-bag correction (SAGBAG).

I also have this idea for a new associative memory, called SPAM for SPastic
Associative Memory. Example of call, SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM.SPAM...
More details later.

// 53 //