PC Scheme Information

  The following information may be of interest to you if you are using
PC Scheme Version 1.0 (18 Nov 85):

  1.  If you are running on a PC manufactured by a vendor other than
      IBM or TI and are unable to execute the EDWIN editor or graphics,
      there is a patch available which may correct this problem.

  2.  If you need to interface PC Scheme to assembly language support
      (e.g., to communicate with device drivers), a description of how to
      do this is available.

  If either of these apply to you, contact me at one of the network
addresses below and I'll send the appropriate description to your network
address.

Regards,
John Jensen
CSNET:  JENSEN@TI-CSL
ARPA:   JENSEN%TI-CSL@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA
USENET: {ut-sally,convex!smu,texsum}!ti-csl!jensen
-------