[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: will the real current continuation please stand up
- To: Jonathan A Rees <JAR@MIT-MC>
- Subject: Re: will the real current continuation please stand up
- From: Paul Hudak <Hudak@YALE.ARPA>
- Date: Wed ,30 Oct 85 21:40:11 EDT
- Cc: SCHEME@MIT-MC
- In-reply-to: Jonathan A Rees <JAR@MIT-MC.ARPA>, Wed, 30 Oct 85 18:02:44 EST
I think they're equipotent, if you allow a little bit of kludgery.
Very nice -- although I'd call it "cleverness" rather than "kludgery."
I think it's somewhat more natural to take
call-with-current-continuation as primitive.
I can't argue with that. But it's satisfying to know that
call-with-current-continuation can be implemented with something that
in a sense is more primitive. Thanks.