administrivia

At least one person was confused about this, so I'll reiterate just to
make sure this is clear.

This list is not moderated.  If you send mail to SCHEME@MIT-MC you're
sending a message out to about 150 people.  Some of these people would
like to receive only pithy and extremely interesting messages.  If you
have any doubt about the appropriateness of a message, send it to
SCHEME-REQUEST@MIT-MC and it will be moderated, forwarded, answered,
edited, critiqued, ignored, or subjected to some combination of the
the above.  Thanks.

Actually I think it's been going pretty well, but I'd like to hear more
about the following: (a) implementations and (b) pedagogy.