Scheme tutorial

I'm new to Scheme, but have limited experience with LISP.  I bought PC Scheme,
but the manual is not a Scheme tutorial.  TI's manual mentions the book by
Abelson, Sussman, and Sussman (Structure and Implementation of Computer
Programs) as a good book for learning Scheme.  I'm ready to order the book
if it's good for learning Scheme.  Does anyone out there have anything to
say about this book, or any other Scheme books?  I'm particularly
interested in the features of Scheme which are different from LISP, such as
engines, closures, and it's treatment of everything as first-class objects.
Thanks in advance.

                                   Gary I. Kahn
                                   kahn@xanth.odu.edu