SCOOPS newsgroup? RSVP

It has been suggested that there is enough interest
(and postings) to have an autonomous SCOOPS newgroup.
I would like to here from those who want sucha b-board.
I'll gladly moderate it and post various fixes/programs
to go along with SCOOPS.  I have spoken with the creator
of SCOOPS, and he has said that he also will particpate
in some of the discussions.  Please mail directly to
me at sherin@linc.cis.upenn.edu.  I apologize to those
of you who have been bothered in any way by these postings,
but I ahd no other reasonable way of reaching everyone
concerned (as requests are still coming in from people
who've just heard about the availability of the sources).

Thank you.