CScheme Rel 5

Date: 22 May 1987, 15:56:41 GMT
From: NETWORK  at FRSAC11
To:   SCHEME at MC.LCS

MIT Scheme Rel 5 is available only by FTP, and I suppose it is a big file.

A suggestion: send it to SIMTEL20.ARPA, they have the previous version
as PD:<unix.gnu>scheme.tar, a file of over 3 megabytes, but being on this
server, anybody from ARPA or BITNET etc... can get it.

If some kind soul want to do it, talk to Tom Harrison
UNIX-SW-REQUEST@SIMTEL20 .

A lot easier than making tapes!!!

P.S. I can FTP the thing, to bring it to my computer would cost me several
hundred dollars in communication cost...

Sincerly,

Jean-Pierre H. Dumas

network@frsac11 (bitnet)
network%frsac11.bitnet@wiscvm.wisc.edu (arpanet)
..!ihnp4!frsac11.bitnet!network (usenet ?)
dumas@sumex-aim.stanford.edu (arpanet)